Last year was the inaugural World Maternal Mental Health day in May 2016. This year, as well as World Maternal Mental Health day on 3rd May there will be a UK Maternal Mental Health Matters Awareness Week 1-7th May.
How and where mums and families can seek help and support for perinatal mental health problems
Perinatal Mental Health Partnership (PMHP)
Maternal mental health matters. #maternalMHmatters. Women and their family and friends need to know where they can find help and support for perinatal mental health problems.
How you can get involved
- During the week highlight what your organisation is doing to help women with perinatal mental health problems
- Tweet using #maternalMHmatters
- Participate in the nightly #PNDHour 8-9pm on Twitter @PNDandMe
- Join in with and support activities being organised by other groups
- Come up with your own ideas to highlight that #maternalMHmatters
Mums with lived experience from PMHP, Eve Canavan and Beth Bone
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about the week and how you can get involved
Twitter: #maternalMHmatters @pmhpuk
To find out what is happening during the week visit our event page.