When is Infant Mental Health Awareness Week?
This year, Infant Mental Health Awareness Week will run between 7-12th June.
What is it?
Infant Mental Health Awareness Week takes place every year to highlight the importance of babies’ emotional wellbeing and development.
What’s happening and how to get involved
During Infant Mental Health Awareness Week, 1001 Days will focus on a key topic each day:
- Monday – What is IMH and why does it matter?
- Tuesday – The First 1001 Days Movement – working together to drive change.
- Wednesday – Babies in the pandemic. What has it been like to be a baby during the COVID-19 crisis? How has it affected them?
- Thursday – Seeing the world through babies’ eyes.
- Friday – Beyond IMHAW – Commitments for the future.
Join in the discussion on Twitter using #IMHAW20.
The First 1001 Days Movement
The First 1001 Days Movement has recently refreshed their vision, mission, and role. Similarly to the MMHA, the Movement is now an alliance, which we are proud to be a member of.
Find out more on their newly relaunched website.